Call for Raffles Fellows:
The Raffles Dialogue invites students and young researchers aged 35 and below (at the time of the conference), to apply as Raffles Fellows. Up to 30 Fellowships (20 local and 10 international/regional) will be awarded. Fellows will be required to present a poster pertaining to the themes as well as participate as rapporteurs in the panel sessions during the Raffles Dialogue 2018. In addition, there will be four fellows that will be selected as respondents to the Panels at the Raffles Dialogue.
- Singapore’s Leadership Role in Global Health and Reaching the SDGs
- Responsible Business for Sustainable Development
- Future Threats to Humankind & What it Means to be Human
- Healthy Longevity: Global Grand Challenges
**Paper proposals should be up to 250-300 words long and include the following information: proposed title, name of author, institutional affiliation, email address and up to five keywords. We encourage academics, researchers, practitioners, post-docs, doctoral students, and post-graduate students to submit abstracts for paper presentations on above topics. Based on merit, other topics related to HWS may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Papers must not have been published previously or have been accepted or be under consideration for publication.
Terms of Fellowship:
- Registration fees to the 3rd Raffles Dialogue 2018 will be waived for all Fellows.
- Up to 10 deserving International/Regional Fellows will receive S$1,500 travel grant each.
- The Committee’s decision is final.
- The applicant must submit a paper proposal (250-300 words) as detailed in para 2 above (**).
- The applicant must submit a one-page curriculum vitae (please indicate date of birth)
- Please email #1 & #2 to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 June 2018. Under subject, please indicate “3rd Raffles Dialogue 2018 : Application for Raffles Dialogue Fellowship”
Registration for Raffles Fellows is now closed.
Important Notice for Poster Presenters:
- All poster presenters are requested to adhere to the stipulated poster mounting and tear down timings. Posters left on the panels after the tear down timing will be removed.
- Kindly be informed that we will not keep your poster(s) and/or case(s) at the Abstracts Enquiry Desk.
- Please note that the Organising Committee will not be responsible for any damage or loss of posters.
|Poster Mounting||Tues 27 Nov 2018, 3.30pm – 4.00pm or
Wed 28 Nov 2018, 7.45am – 8.30am
|Poster Tearing Down||Wed 28th Nov 2018, 5.30pm
Posters must be taken down by 6.00pm.
Posters left on the panels after the tear down timing will be removed.
Information for Poster Presentation:
- Poster panel dimensions: 2m (height) X 1m (width).
- Effective space for mounting poster: 1.8m (height) X 0.9m (width).
- Material of panel board: Felt finish.
- Velcro tape to secure the posters on the panels will be provided.
- All posters are to be presented in English only.
- Kindly include your Poster ID on the top left corner of your poster (Font: Arial, Size: 32).
- Title should be printed at the top of the poster. (Bold CAPITAL letters, Font: Arial, Size: 100).
- Name(s), department(s), institution(s) and country of author (s) should be stated clearly, directly below the title. Kindly provide the surname(s) of the author(s) followed by the initials.
- The name of the presenting author should be printed in bold.
- Posters should be mounted at eye level.